With 8 mainstream classes, 4 special education classes, 2 resource teachers and 5 classroom assistants the school provides a wide and varied curriculum within Department of Education & Skills guidelines to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
Within our school building you will also find Tiny Tots Pre-school and Angels Care Montessori.
Tiny Tots is open Monday to Friday from 09:00 am to 12:00 noon.
For children from 2 years 6 months to 5 years.
Contact Jean: 087 613 8218
Angels Care is open Monday to Friday from 09:15 to 12:15.
For boys and girls aged 3 to 5 years.
Contact Gina: 087 624 4352
ATTRACTIONS & FACILITIES
• Pupils of all abilities, nationalities & religions learning together
• A positive affirming learning environment
• Exceptionally qualified and caring staff
• Team Teaching
• Shared Maths
• Science taught in small groups
• Chess Tournaments
• Student Council
• Green School Committee
• Easter, Summer and Hallowe'en Camps
• Networked Computer Room
• Networked PCs in each classroom
• Interactive Whiteboards in each classroom
• Broadband throughout the school
• Whole school computerised library
• Well stocked individual class libraries
• Fully equipped cookery kitchen for children
• Two Recreation / PE halls
• Concert Hall
• Full-size Football Field
• Basketball Court
• Two Playgrounds
• Award Winning Garden
• Parents’ Room with kitchen, computers, toys etc.
• Active Parents’ Association
• Toy Library
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Includes Homework Club, Gaelic Football, Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton, Mini Golf, Sailing, Computers and Short Tennis.
•Unislim Classes take place every Thursday, 6.15-7pm. Contact Deirdre at Unislim Head Office or check Unislim Churchtown on Facebook for further details.